106-2220 Midland Ave.
Scarborough, On, M1P 3E6
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Price: $545
This class will demonstrate the production of keys by the impression method for pin tumbler and wafer locks. Emphasis is placed on the decision to impression, lock data and technical specifications. Practical exercises are the main feature of this class.
• Pen and notepad
• #2 OR #4 Swiss round or Pippin file
• A single sheet pf #600 grit emery cloth or extra fine sandpaper
• Flat file with a fine rather course groove. (A small 6” to 8” size with more than 3/8” width and lightweight)
• Magnifying glass, lens or reader glasses to enable you to see the filing grooves on a surface
• Vice grip pliers in a 4” or 5” size (with the normal curved jaw)